Random avatar

Shadow Of a Suicide

  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    Heys. Thanks for the advice. I really didnt know about it either, but I guess it was ok.... I plan on posting more poems as soon as possible!!

    May 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    Hi... Im new to wrighting about anything other than feelings so.... Well Ive never writen about experiences... go as hard as you wanna! :)

    May 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    RAPE.... You took away our friendship, You stole my self-asteem, You hurt me on the inside, But barely left a bruse. I explained it to my parents, My friends and ...

    May 9, 2008


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman